- Cleats - rubber cleats work best. Metal spikes are not permitted.
- Glove - each player needs their own fielding glove.
- Fielding Face Mask - each player is required to wear a fielding cage/mask when playing defense.
1. Bats - each team has a few bats for players to use, but you also may prefer to keep your own.
2. Batting Helmets - each team has a few helmets for players to use, but you also may prefer to purchase your own. Batting helmets must have a face mask cage and a chin strap.
Spring Season: T-Ball players will receive a t-shirt to wear at games. 8U, 10U, 12U, and 15U players will receive a jersey, pants, and socks. If you choose to purchase additional uniform items, the pants should be black and the socks should be red.
Fall Season: Each player receives a t-shirt jersey to wear at games.